Women's Health Case Manager
Chiricahua Community Health Centers, Inc.
Case Manager Well Women's Health Program
Care Coordination Supervisor
Essential Job Duties:
- Facilitates and/or performs breast and cervical cancer screenings.
- Collaborates with clinical and provider staff to increase breast and cervical cancer screening and services for eligible women.
- Tracks, notifies and follows up on all abnormal results of breast and cervical cancer screenings by reviewing Well Woman Health Check forms.
- Performs outreach and educational activities at sites throughout the community to facilitate breast and cervical cancer screenings of all eligible women and to bring awareness of program to potential clients and partnering agencies.
- Assists patients in scheduling appointments and overcoming barriers to care.
- Assists Women's Health Program Coordinator with monitoring the completion of data requirements and periodic reporting requirements for all Well Woman clients.
- Assists patients to complete Breast/Cervical Cancer Treatment Program (BCCTP) applications.
Required Education, Experience, Certificates & Licenses: Required Language Skills:
- High School diploma or GED.
- At least two years of experience in a health related or social service field.
- Any combination of education and/or experience that provides the necessary skills and sensitivity.
- CPR certification required. ACA enrollment specialist training required.
- Automobile and valid driver’s license necessary as position requires occasional travel.
- Ability to comprehend and compose instructions, correspondence and communications in English and Spanish in both oral and written format.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is required.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to patients, internal providers and staff and other agency staff working in cooperation with the organization.
Physical Requirements, Other Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Possesses hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to constantly operate computer, telephone, and other office machinery.
- Possesses close visual acuity necessary to accurately record and view information on a computer monitor, handwritten and typed documents.
- Ability to discern the nature of sounds at a normal spoken volume.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
- Ability to perform a variety of assignments occasionally requiring independent judgment.
- Ability to deal with challenges involving several variables in routine situations.
- Knowledge of health plans and community health centers preferred.
- Must have some knowledge of pre-paid insurance plans, Medicaid and Medicare and the ACA.
Job Status: Full Time