Mobile Dental Program Administrator
Job Title: Mobile Dental Program Administrator
Reports To: Health Center Manager – Dental - Elfrida
Job Summary: To supervise and direct the staff and operational, administrative and clinical functions, and activities of the mobile dental programs.
Qualifications and Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed and may be modified, interpreted and/or applied in any way as necessary. Maintaining regular and punctual attendance is required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provides Proactive Program Management
- Supervises and oversees clinical administrative and dental support staff, to include hiring, training, evaluating and conducting disciplinary actions and other personnel actions as required.
- Assists in the supervision, provides direction, and is a resource for all mobile program staff.
- Ensures provider scheduling is accurate and in compliance with insurance contractual requirements.
- Ensures the mobile dental program operates in an efficient and consistent manner and that the patients receive high quality customer service.
- Ensures the mobile dental operations follow CCHCI policies and procedures as well as all local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assists in providing orientation, customer service and operational training, hands-on coaching, and other staff development tools and resources to all mobile dental personnel and monitors performance.
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures regarding operations and management of all center departments.
- Conducts regular operational meetings effectively.
- Assists in implementing Meaningful Use and Patient Centered Dental home initiatives.
- Creates and implements quality assurance projects to verify procedure implementation.
- Implements innovative strategies for responding to evolving demands for modern medical practices.
- Acts as a liaison between providers, hospitals and other institutions.
- Ensures center initiatives are of good quality and that center standards are met by adhering to requirements of governing agencies.
- Participates in data gathering and reporting.
- Attends and participates in leadership, management, and other staff meetings as needed, setting a unified tone for the organization.
- Ensures standardization across CCHCI is in line with strategic goals and ‘big picture’ perspective. Identifies patient health care service requirements while being aware of age specific needs and protocols.
Required Education, Experience, Certificates & Licenses:
- Associates and/or Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work, medical case management, nursing, healthcare administration, public health, business management or a related field preferred.
- Supervisor or other leadership experience required.
- Dental Assistant certificate and/or experience preferred. Two to four years’ experience in health care related field.
- Any combination of education and/or experience that provides the necessary skills and sensitivity.
- Driver’s License and Proof of Insurance may be required if requesting mileage reimbursement.
Job Status: Full Time