Information Systems Supervisor
Job Title: Information Systems Supervisor
Reports To: Chief Operations Officer
Job Summary: Direct Supervision of Nextgen Analysts, Technicians, Software and Informatics Staff, programs and Initiatives.
Qualifications and Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed and may be modified, interpreted and/or applied in any way as necessary. Maintaining regular and punctual attendance is required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Essential Job Duties:
Supervises Nextgen Analyst, Nextgen Technicians, Other Internal Software and Informatics Staff:
- Supervises Nextgen, Informatics and other internal Software related staff, to include hiring, training, evaluating, and conducting disciplinary actions and other personnel actions as required.
- Plans and directs day-to-day operations and activities of direct reports and works with staff to create a high-performance work environment that drives efficiency, quality, and growth.
- Provides operational training, hands-on coaching, advice and counsel concerning Nextgen issues, internal Software, and Data Analytics.
- Manages engagement and expectations of project stakeholders and assist with project management, tracking, collaborative tools and templates to ensure project goals are met.
- Ensure ongoing communication and collaboration with stakeholders to successfully accomplish project requirements.
- Managing issues and risks throughout the project lifecycle and escalating those to the executive leadership as needed.
- Identify and Facilitate ongoing training to all staff regarding best practices, system implementations and upgrades, workflow revisions and other identified needs.
- Facilitates the development of EPM and EHR related workflows for clinical and non-clinical staff.
- Works with the staff to produce periodic reports on clinical care and related quality improvement data for both internal use and external reporting.
- Ensure proper utilization of Nextgen reporting, Azara DRVS, and I2I Population Health Software for patient tracking.and data reporting.
- Determines new data collection and reporting needs and systems.
- Pull and aggregate data from disparate sources.
- Evaluate and process (i.e. clean) raw data.
- Discover discrepancies and patterns within data.
- Present and explain information in an accessible way.
- Suggest methods for process improvement.
- Collaborate with leadership, management, and internal teams to implement and evaluate improvements.
- Manages project schedules; authoring and editing required deliverables, performing document management, scheduling and facilitating meetings and communicating with stakeholders.
- Provide Project Management support for clients across multiple informatics initiatives.
- Developing technical documentation and guiding materials for use and dissemination.
- Coordinates initiatives and documentation for regulatory programs.
- Assists with preparation of reports requirements, quality data, and key performance indicators.
Job Status: Full Time