Chiricahua Community Health Centers, Inc.
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Reports To: Development and Administrative Supervisor
Job Summary: Provides clerical support for executive officers and assists CCHCI leadership team with a variety of special projects and research.
Qualifications and Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed and may be modified, interpreted and/or applied in any way as necessary. Maintaining regular and punctual attendance is required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Essential Job Duties:
Provides Administrative Support for executive officers.
- Assists executive officers with coordinating their schedules and proactively resolving potential scheduling conflicts.
- Assists leadership staff with various research projects and/or special projects.
- Maintains and reconciles special project budgets.
- Prepares, responds to and/or routes correspondence or other messages on behalf of executive officers.
- Prepares, reviews, and edits reports, charts, presentations, grant applications and other documents.
- Assists with scheduling and preparation for meetings and special events.
- Coordinates executive’s travel arrangements and off-site meetings and events.
- Assists in recording, transcribing and distributing minutes of meetings.
- Answers phone calls, responds to caller questions as able and/or transfers/directs caller to appropriate phone number. Takes messages for executive officers as needed. Runs business-related errands.
- Assists with fundraising initiatives to include recruitment of sponsors, participants, and/or volunteers for fundraising events. Serves as a Chiricahua Ambassador at special events by maintaining a presence and providing information about CCHCI at public events.
- As needed, greets all visitors to the administrative and/or clinical offices and directs patients/visitors to appropriate staff for inquiries. As assigned, assists Chief Finance Officer in tracking and processing external training requests.
- As assigned, manages and coordinates student/resident/intern rotations. Puts together rotation schedules, and orients students when their rotation begins.
- As assigned assists in coordinating and maintaining provider peer review.
- As assigned, assists in public relations and graphic design to include preparing public relations materials, updating and maintaining employee intranet, maintaining sponsor contact and donation spreadsheet, and creating and updating digital signage playlists.
Prepares for Board of Directors Meetings as assigned.
- Assists in ensuring that all staff presenting to Board of Directors are notified with meeting agenda and schedule and that they have provided needed materials and/or presentations prior to the meeting.
- Prepares, distributes and maintains Board of Director packets before all Board of Director meetings.
- Prepares and sets up for Board of Directors meetings to include coordinating meals, preparing needed supplies and ensuring presentations are ready.
Required Education, Experience, Certificates & Licenses:
- Associates Degree required within one year of hire, Bachelor’s Degree, preferred. Strong preference for public relations, communications, graphic design or related field of study.
- Customer Service experience required.
- Six months of experience performing public relations/graphics design work preferred.
- Two years of administrative experience required, five years of administrative experience preferred.
- Any combination of education and/or experience that provides the necessary skills and sensitivity.
- Driver's License and Proof of Insurance may be required if requesting mileage reimbursement.
Job Status: Full Time