Environmental Services Supervisor
Job Title: Environmental Services Supervisor
Reports To: Facilities Maintenance/Fleet Manager
Job Location: Sierra Vista/Benson
Essential Job Results include but are not limited to:
- Supervises and assigns the work of environmental services employees.
- Inspects work for completeness.
- Determines material, equipment, and supplies to be used. Transfers equipment and personnel from one project to another as necessary.
- Oversees timely submission of daily time logs and other routine records.
- Conducts routine checks of cleanliness throughout the facilities.
- Assists with the coordination of special assignments or special needs to ensure cleaning standards are met.
- Cleans CCHCI buildings.
- Requisitions supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Drives vehicles required to perform or travel to cleaning work, including vans, industrial trucks, or industrial vacuum cleaners.
- Cleans building floors and carpets by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Gathers and empties trash.
- Follows procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Cleans clinical areas using anti-bacterial solvents and power cleaning equipment.
- Assists in Facility Maintenance.
- Maintains building security and safety by performing tasks such as locking doors after operating hours and ensuring that hazards are not created.
Required Education, Experience, Certificates & Licenses:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum two years of experience in custodial, facility maintenance, or a related field.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and carry out verbal and written instructions.
- Must be 21 years of age and have a current AZ driver's license to qualify under company insurance.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and kneel. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Job Status: Full Time